The British Kodály Academy is a Registered Charity. Membership is open to anyone in sympathy with the aims of the Academy and interested in learning about Kodály’s work, teaching philosophy and music. Join the British Kodály Academy and become part of this growing movement in the United Kingdom, working to promote the learning and practice of Kodály’s principles.
BKA members enjoy
- Regular emails containing interesting articles, teaching tips and news of Kodály courses and events
- Access to the much loved BKA Members’ Facebook Group
- A morning of free workshops on the Members’ Day
- An entry on the BKA Find A Teacher Page
BKA Corporate Members also enjoy
- BKA Corporate Members are entitled to a link to their organisation on the BKA website. Individuals belonging to a corporate member organisation however, are not entitled to a link to their own personal websites; for this, they must have their own membership of the BKA.
The BKA is affiliated to the International Kodály Society, giving access to the Kodály movement worldwide.
BKA membership year runs from 1st July to 30th June