We are pleased to introduce the tutors for the Kodály Spring Course 2016.
- Angela Fogg - Angela is a pianist and teacher of piano and Kodály. She has run the Sing-a-Song Kodály classes at E.T.N.A. in London since 1989 and has subsequently taught many of the More →
- Cyrilla Rowsell - Cyrilla gained a Bachelor of Education degree and then was a class teacher in First and Primary Schools for eleven years. During this time she became increasingly interested in the Kodály More →
- David Vinden - David has been involved with music all his life, being a choirboy at Truro Cathedral, studying singing at the Royal Academy of Music with Joy Mammen and Pieter Van der Stolk More →
- Emma Ede - Emma Ede trained as a Primary Teacher with a specialism in Geography. After teaching for 11 years, she was asked to teach music across the school. Research led her to More →
- Nicky Woods - Nicky graduated from Manchester University and the Royal Northern College of Music and trained as a teacher at the University of Reading. She worked as a teacher and cellist in Manchester More →
- Sam Lee - Sam will be providing the evening entertainment on Tuesday 29th March at the Kodály Spring Course 2016 with his concert – Folk Songs of the Traveller Community. Mercury Prize nominated Folk More →
- Shan and Martin Graebe - Shan and Martin will be leading the following sessions at the Kodály Spring Course 2016: The Voices of the People: An Expedition in Search of English Folk Song; Pleasant and Delightful: English More →